Employee Engagement Events Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, every project is an opportunity to do great work and make an impact. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. There is not a product or service that Apple produces that isn’t touched by Apple's Legal and Global Security organization. We protect the company and its people every day. The team includes professionals with backgrounds in law, security, government, and law enforcement. We’re looking for fun, passionate professionals who will tackle any challenge and see chaos as opportunity. If that’s you, then join us. Come and do the best and most exciting work of your career at Apple. In this role, you will be responsible for envisioning, strategizing, and managing events that further the organization’s goals. If you love the details and want the opportunity to lead new initiatives, this role is for you. Events include large internal organizational meetings, external affinity group sponsorships and presence, conferences, trainings, and social events. You’ll be responsible for presenting strategies to senior leaders, coordinating with relevant stakeholders, hiring and managing vendors, registration and attendance, and all other aspects of event production. Apple is looking for an Employee Engagement Events Manager to be part of a team dedicated to employee engagement, ethical business, and inclusion and diversity. In this role you will work with business partners across Apple’s Inclusion and Diversity teams, national affinity organizations, and academic institutions.
- 8+ years of experience in project management and/or event production.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment.
- Comfort coordinating with senior executives.
- Excellent ability to prioritize tasks and make strategic decisions with minimal guidance.
- Experience running multiple, concurrent projects.
- Effective communication (written and oral), listening, and collaboration skills.
- Leadership and presentation skills, with ability to influence across all levels.
- Excellent vendor and budget management skills.
- Work well under tight timelines, maintain composure, and exercise good judgement.
- Be a great teammate, willing to contribute to the success of the program and provide support in a variety of roles.
- Travel when required.
We are looking for an Employee Engagement Events Manager to lead and collaborate with employees across the organization including security guards, investigations, lawyers and others to envision and manage events that build employee engagement and represent Apple’s Legal and Global Security organization outside of Apple. You will collaborate with key stakeholders to define event strategies, build executive plans, and manage the project through fruition. Roll up your sleeves to make every event a success. Build and balance budgets. You will forecast for future projects and be prepared to adjust to meet business needs. Establish expectations and timelines to keep parallel and independent work streams moving simultaneously, seamlessly, and according to plan. Provide constant, efficient updates between all parties, ensuring communication is timely and accurate. Highlight risks or issues that could impact events, solve logistical challenges, and create back-up plans. Perform other tasks as assigned.
Education & Experience