Beats and Accessories Channel Sales Program Manager
Miami, Florida, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This, in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. You will require as Program Management required to define, develop, deploy, and grow ALAC’s Accessories and Beats business. You will also be required to look at the Accessories and Beats business in ALAC, end to end, and focus on rapidly growing the business by building cross-functional proficiencies for continued success. The person will be required to work directly with local AEs to define opportunities and build deeper partnerships, accelerate sell-thru, and ensure Apple customers have access to the essential branded products, to unlock the value of hero devices. To support this effort, you will also work closely with the Sales, finance, legal, and marketing to define the local strategy, design outstanding offers and incentive programs, develop essential channel assets, manage supply availability, and ensure the successful launch of new products. The success of the program is dependent upon the coordinated efforts of several key teams within Apple. The role will lead the overall plans and execution of the Accessories and Beats programs, will also be required to influence different teams in different countries and is encouraged to be able to generate quantitative and qualitative results.
- 10+ years of Retail/ Retail Marketing and/or Channel Operations experience.
- Experience in the retail, telecommunications, or consumer electronics industries preferred.
- Outstanding written and verbal and presentation skills at C-level.
- Excellence in translating complexity into easy-to-understand business terms.
- Advanced analytical skills, including the ability to build, augment, and validate complex analyses.
- Strong research background, including the ability to independently seek out, confirm, and summarize key business insights.
- Deep understanding of the strategic priorities of resellers.
- Deep understanding of consumer preferences and behavior.
- Outstanding organization skills and ability to lead multiple projects at once.
- Ability to architect new cross-functional business processes to ensure timely results.
- Interest in the outstanding capabilities and value proposition of accessories.
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced, ambitious environment.
Drive the Accessories and Beats strategy by maintaining a solid understanding of Apple’s corporate and regional sales. Channel marketing strategies and plans. Lead regional sales teams to discuss and define priorities for the Accessories and Beats programs. Prepare regular reporting on sales progress for the executive team. Proactively build relationships within Apple to drive engagement with accessories and Beats. Proactively pursue opportunities to streamline processes, improve understanding of Accessories and Beats within Apple, and rapidly grow the business.
Education & Experience
BS/BA required; MBA or another advanced degree a plus English / Spanish proficient and Portuguese a plus