RF Test Engineer
San Diego, California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems team and drive innovation that matters! We build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the best user-experience. If you're passionate about quality, we may have the job for you. Are you deeply accountable for your work? Your real passion for product ownership and track record of product development will prove critical to your success on our team. The Wireless Technologies and Ecosystem team is looking for individual with strong Cellular RF/Modem knowledge/skills with a focus on test engineering to help ensure quality.
- Hands-on experience with RF Transceiver Functional and Parametric testing
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience with mobile communications in LTE/WCDMA,MIMO,Carrier Aggregation and Beam forming.
- Past work experience in projects involving RF/modem performance and improvements.
- Able to work independently and should be dedicated
- Deep understanding of test methodologies & practices
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Appropriate working with multi-functional teams and in supporting development in debugging and reproducing issues
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers
As a Wireless Test Engineer on our team, you will join a dynamic team responsible for qualifying the wireless features and software for the latest wireless products. Your focus will be testing Wireless RF features and software for Apple’s innovative devices.You will be responsible for testing RF Parametric and Modem features including but not limited to MIMO,Carrier Aggregation and Beam forming. You will complete both documented and ad hoc testing to ensure high quality releases.You will also utilize and maintain automated test infrastructure.
Education & Experience
Engineering Degree, preferably Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Preferable to have automation experience in any of the scripting or programing languages(C/C++ and/or python/perl)