Administrative Assistant - Apple Media Products
New York City, New York, United States
Software and Services
We are the IS&S Engineering group, Apple Media Products formerly known as iTunes. We work on Apple Music, Podcasts, Apple TV, iBooks and more. We are looking for someone to work in an Administrative support role supporting our engineering teams and act as an office manager in our NYC office and liase with our Corporate Cupertino office. Does an exciting, dynamic, fast paced environment catch your attention? Do you like puzzles and determining solutions that are not obvious? Terrific! Consider joining us. We are seeking an extraordinary Administrative Assistant who will support a team in the Internet Software and Services organization. This position requires a tenacious self-starter with a minimum of 3 years of experience in an assistant role within a dynamic high tech environment.
- You are able to work with little supervision on daily assignments and be able to take initiative in all tasks.
- You are a self starter and able to utilize good judgment to make appropriate decisions.
- You are calm and confident during high stress situations, experienced in handling confidential and sensitive materials with discretion.
- You problem solve creatively to complete complex assignments.
- You are resourceful, creative and innovative in ambiguous situations.
- You are experienced in expense report management.
- You have phenomenal attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness.
- You have proficiency with tools like iCal, Keynote, Mail, eApproval and other OSX based office systems a plus.
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
We greet and assist guests/visitors. We receive vendor deliveries, escort vendors into the building, and manage work done by contractors. We process facilities requests, order office supplies and computer equipment, process PRs/POs, eApproval requests, arrange Travel, telecomm requests and manage office space. We handle highly sensitive information. We help plan and execute offsite and onsite meetings for the team. We help in organizing snacks/drinks for meetings, and work on certain elaborate projects as needed. No job is too big or small to tackle and be of assistance. Liaise with Cupertino-based administrators as needed.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree, AA or equivalent with at least three years experience as an administrative assistant or an office manager.