RCDX: WW Order Support & Payment Program Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The WW Optimization team is seeking a highly-motivated professional to lead our WW Order Support and Payment programs. These teams support Apple order management across Web, Mobile, and many different contact center locations with varying payment methods. This role is located on our campus in Austin, Texas.
- Experience in the development and delivery of workflow programs at a global level that deliver best in class customer experience.
- Demonstrates a blend of creativity, customer service skills, analytical horsepower and a collaborative approach.
- Demonstrates innovative problem solving, seeking to drive key improvements in performance and efficiency
- Ability to analyze data and performance metrics to quickly develop regional specific programs
- Ability to quantify results of strategic and tactical performance indicators to drive business decisions and agility
- Excellent conceptual, written and verbal communications skills is critical, with the ability to establish relationships across channels and functions to drive success world-wide
- Demonstrates an ability to quickly gain credibility, collaborate and influence change across a global organization.
- Customer focused self-starter with strong attention to detail, follow up and an adaptive approach
- Thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment, drives innovation and continuous improvement for efficiency and sustainable growth.
- Phenomenal teammate with a positive attitude, empathizing with multiple points of view but able to make the hard call and move on
- Comfortable breaking what’s not broken, looking for alternatives and never stops asking why
- Willing to work at a very detailed level while still being able to abstract ideas for communication to cross-functional teams and senior management
- Stamina, insight and interpersonal skill to coordinate people broadly dispersed throughout the organization
- Strength of character to work in fast-paced ever-changing environment while juggling competing priorities and maintaining deadlines and goals
On this team, we partner with the WW Support management to execute effective initiatives that will improve Specialist workflows, improve performance and deliver a world class customer experience within the functions at a global level while prioritizing the needs of the business in a thoughtful and scalable way. Other responsibilities include: Build new programs to support the strategy of driving improvements to the customer experience, workflow efficiencies, and standardizing business processes Consult with Project Teams on high-level requirements and strategies on capital projects that impact global support teams ensuring the highest level of customer experience is maintained Understand program KPI performance versus goals and partner with the global Support teams on prioritizing the needs of the organization in a scalable way Project manage launches and initiatives to support improvements in existing operations through effective partnering with WW Order Support Management teams Build strong relationships with all key cross-functional teams from site management to finance, reporting, Operations, contact center business operations and technology. Have a curious eye on future technology and look for innovative solutions to problems or new ways to achieve goals. Monitor operational metrics daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly. Participate in quarterly and annual business planning and forecasting reviews.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus