Enterprise AppleCare Account Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming revolutionary products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As an Enterprise AppleCare Account Managers (AAM), you are responsible for ensuring that AppleCare corporate customers receive a world-class customer service and support experience. As an AAM you demonstrate a commitment to Apple’s enterprise customers throughout their production lifecycle, working directly with them to enhance their overall user experience and advance their IT operations strategy. Account assignments may include a selection of customers who purchased AppleCare for Enterprise, AppleCare OS Support Alliance or AppleCare OS Support Preferred support products. Successful AAMs develop relationships not only with Apple's enterprise contract customers, but also with multiple internal partners to help drive an exceptional customer experience. Travel approximately 15-20% depending on account assignment.
- 10+years of experience in a customer facing role at an Enterprise Technology company - preferably with enterprise technical account management experience with a portfolio that emphasizes hardware, software and services.
- 5 or more years in a hands-on services role (pre-sales, professional services, consulting or support) working with Fortune 500 customers in Mobile Device Management, Networking Infrastructure, or Directory Services
- Uncanny ability to diffuse tense customer situations
- Experienced in presenting support strategies related to Apple products technology, and services in one or more of the following areas: Mobile Device Management, Networking Infrastructure, Directory Services, Exchange ActiveSync, mixed proficiency with various operating systems including Mac OS and iOS desktop applications
- Results-oriented mindset
- Experienced in analyzing various types of content and data
- Ability to learn quickly when facing new problems; open to change
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships with people across a variety of areas in and outside the organization to ensure positive business outcomes
- Able to demonstrate leadership, creativity, innovation, initiative, and informed, data-driven decision-making
- Clear, concise verbal and written communications with a focus in setting proper expectations
In this role you will establish a trusted advisor relationship and assume responsibility for driving customer satisfaction and enabling further adoption of Apple technology. - Assumes escalation management role and acts as a customer advocate within Apple. - Manages the customer support relationship with high levels of trust, satisfaction, and reference-ability. - Seeks to understand a customer’s IT Infrastructure, drives open issues to resolution and ensures coordination with other members of Apple's internal teams (Sales, Customer Support Engineering, Specialty Products Support). - Identifies best practices and provides recommendations for customers. - Ensures that the recommendations take into account the customer’s critical success factors and potential issues. - Identifies renewal risk and collaborates with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
Education & Experience
BS/BA required, emphasis on Computer Science, Engineering or a relevant field preferred.