Siri - Engineering Mgr, Tools & Automation
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Changing the world is all in a day's work at Apple. If you love innovation, here's your chance to make a career of it. You'll work hard. But the job comes with more than a few perks. Would you like to join the Siri’s Tools and Automation team that drives innovation that matters? We work with the latest and greatest Apple products and engage with state-of-the-art technology. If you're passionate about building technology that will make a difference, we may have the job for you. The position requires a mix of management experience as well as technical skills in building tools and setting up hardware labs.
- 3+ years of proven management experience developing and leading employees
- 5+ years experience in software development, mix of Development & QA is ideal
- Proven track record demonstrating the ability to attract, hire and motivate the best people
- Enjoys software design, technical challenges, and problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ready to deep dive into diverse technologies at all levels
- Makes appropriate trade-offs between short term results and long term infrastructure improvements
You will manage a team of engineers and lab technicians who are responsible for the tools and automation that power Siri. You will play a key role in driving the process, automation and execution of developing and deploying tools. You will help in setting up the device testing strategy across all of our platforms where Siri exists. You need strong teamwork ethics as we engage with many different teams across the company. You need to communicate efficiently with teams in different locations.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree