Lead Image Producer, Marcom
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. As a Lead Image Producer you will partner with video producers to help guide the development and lead the execution of best-in-class customer-facing video communication in support of Apple’s business goals. You will maintain close partnership with Brand, Product, Hardware, Screen, and BA teams to ensure the flawless execution of an on-brand, unified visual experience across various platforms. You will help establish and lead communications and workflows, ensuring the effective exchange of information and asset deliverables. You will need to be proactive and flexible with strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills. You will need to build collaborative relationships and feel comfortable presenting your ideas to various levels of leadership and varying types of audiences (one-on-one or in larger groups). You’ll ensure all customer-facing deliverables represent the best of Apple. Are you someone who remains curious, asking questions, and digging deep to find solutions? We're growing and encourage you to apply. We believe this role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your perspective and experience along with providing outstanding support for the team.
- You have 7-10 years of experience as a producer in a creative and/or advertising agency
- You are confident in effectively leading and clearly communicating overall campaign timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs
- You are able to navigate conflicting priorities, allocate resources appropriately, and mitigate associated challenges
- You have prior digital, video, motion graphics production, and post-production experience
- You can quickly process detailed information and recognize the “big picture” to effectively deliver a clear and concise point-of-view
- You have a consistent track record of partnership and collaboration with cross-functional teams, including creative and technical teams.
- You can identify and eliminate time-sensitive bottlenecks in order to produce high-quality deliverables
- You are a multi-tasker who can balance priorities within an ever-changing work environment
- You are successful at applying cumulative knowledge gain to future projects
- You have experience using Content Management Systems and workflow tools
- You have deep knowledge of Adobe suites of products, and deep experience with Apple products such as Keynote and Pages
- You will handle day-to-day blocking issues and troubleshooting of production challenges - You’ll work closely with internal and external partner teams to identify more efficient workflows - You will plan, lead, and execute internal and external workflows, ensuring an effective exchange of information and deliverables. - You’ll coordinate with creative and development teams to understand and document the full breath of global content needs including the creation of detailed content matrices, software, hardware and lifestyle assets. - You will develop detailed instructional briefs for Geo production teams - You’ll partner with Brand teams to develop a thorough understanding of software features and their availability across regions - You’ll serve as a subject matter expert on regional localization variances and across various platforms, by providing guidance throughout the project lifecycle - You will nurture a detailed and specialized understanding of the creative, web, motion graphics, and motion video production processes - You’ll be a critical partner to the localization teams to provide scope based on marketing communication plans. - You’ll ensure the successful training of newly hired vendor producers
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree and certifications in applicable fields a plus.