Senior 3D Artist, AR/VR Applications
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Are you ready to join our extraordinary team of artists and developers as we create the future in Augmented Reality? The Technology Development Group at Apple is looking for a 3D artist to bring their creativity and artistic mastery to create applications and experiences on our platform. You'll be directly involved in the creative process, and will be creating a wide variety of content for Augmented and Virtual Reality projects. Your experience in multiple domains will be essential to development of our many prototypes, applications and experiences. Together, we'll be creating a bright and innovative future.
- Proficiency in multiple content creation applications like Maya, Substance Painter, Houdini or others
- Experience creating high quality visuals with regards to real-time and AR/VR experiences
- Experience with real time content, in engines like Unity, Unreal Engine or similar
- Past experience with modern user interface and experience design
- Understanding of real time rendering techniques
- Strong technical skills and problem solving ability working with technical artists and developers
As a 3D Generalist on the Applications Art team, you'll help drive the entirety of our content process. From ideation, concepting and asset creation, you'll be involved with the development of projects that define our product future. You'll have the opportunity to rapidly iterate while delivering high quality content. You will be expected to bring a strong and varied set of skills to work with our artists and engineers to define and develop our vision for the future of interactive computing.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree (or higher) in Digital Media or equivalent degree or 3-6+ years industry experience.
- A diverse skill-set in digital art.
- A strong sense of design in several interactive mediums.
- Excellent eye for artistic quality and the ability to adhere to specific art directions
- Strong and creative ideation skills.