Annotation Operations - Collections Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Apple is seeking an experienced Program manager to join the Annotations Operations Group. Our focus is to create datasets that adhere to the specifications laid out by our internal partners. We are looking for a highly passionate, creative and motivated individual who will put adherence to process, timelines and specs at the forefront to deliver high quality data for Apple’s internal use.
- Minimum 5 years of program management experience, preferably in mid to large scale data collection projects
- Highly analytical, quantitative, and data-driven decision making skills
- Strong technical proficiency and deep experience with at least one
- scripting / programming languages is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to
- work in a self-directed environment.
- High degree of adaptability, flexibility, creative decision-making, and
- technical problem- solving abilities.
- Having past experience in running operational projects in multiple
- international locations is a plus
Successful Program managers in our group are highly organized, good at scripting (python, Unix based systems), highly analytical, independent, able to make decisions based on data-driven insights, and ever ready to dig into the details and get the job done despite the (practical or technical) hurdles.
Education & Experience
Bachelors in Engineering, Liberal Arts, or equivalent experience.