Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is looking for a best-in-class Software Engineer to design and develop the software/firmware for automated test, inspection, and metrology for Apple's displays.
- Minimal 8 years of software development experience with one or more of the programming languages: C#, C++/C, Objective C, Java.
- Strong software development and software/hardware integration experience on instrument or equipment control is highly preferable.
- Hands-on software development experience on GUI, multi threading/multi process, WPF/WCF/RMI, design pattern, Agile process.
- Solid knowledge and experience on OOD and OOP. Hands experience with system integration and debugging on large/complex software/hardware control platform.
- Experience with design and development on the data storage software on SQL server or other RDBMS and the front end data analysis/presentation software is a plus.
- Experience with script languages is a plus: Python, Perl, Shell, etc.
- Experience on MATLAB or LabVIEW is a plus.
- Ability to perform failure analysis using scientific method and experimental process.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
-Designing and developing the software/firmware for automated test, inspection and metrology system. -Responsible for the full software lifecycle from design, development, integration to release and support. -Working closely with system, EE and other functional team to define the product requirements and system spec, translate into software requirements for implementation.
Education & Experience
Master or Bachelor’s degree in CE, CS, EE or related field.