Producer/Program Manager for the People Portals Team
Austin, Texas, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The People Portals team is seeking a Program Manager/Producer to lead key global initiatives for Apple employees globally. This position works with our People Support team and cross-functional internal partners to develop, implement and maintain programs that will support portal solutions for Apple employees. You will have excellent analytical skills and be self-directed, motivated, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. This individual should also have strong analytical, project management and leadership skills to handle a variety of activities. Candidates must be willing to work at both a very detailed and strategic level. A creative thinker who can imagine and define how a digital experience can be improved and work with creative, development and content teams to bring the experience to life. This position is based in Austin, Texas.
- 5+ years of proven track record in leading strategic global programs
- Experience working with creative and content teams (UX, Research, Editorial & Design) a plus
- Excellent planning, organization and implementation skills
- Structured/analytical thinker
- Ability to use analytics tools to evaluate site metrics to guide opportunities for improving employee experience (Adobe Analytics or similar).
- Superb verbal and written communication
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Innovative with a critical/creative thinker mindset
- Proven success in managing international collaborations
- Experience in interacting with and influencing all levels of management
- Great ability to work independently
- Able to work a flexible schedule and adopt change and ambiguity enthusiastically
- Strong active listening skills
- High proficiency with Apple applications preferred, as well as Excel
- High level of ethics, values, integrity and trust
- Experience interacting directly with development teams a plus
- Experience or understanding of CRM technology solutions a plus
- Manage and drive the overall development, deployment and maintenance of key People portals programs at Apple. - Collaborate with internal partners from all Apple businesses and geographies in the definition and execution of the programs. - Provide frequent and clear communication regarding program statuses to leadership while raising potential issues or key decisions needed to ensure successful program delivery. - Review past programs and results to identify wins/learnings for business process improvements and influence internal change management. - Ensure key metrics are collected, understood and acted upon appropriately.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required, MBA desired. 5+ years of relevant experience.