Technical Product Manager – Partner Reporting
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. If you are an ambitious, high-energy individual who is not afraid of challenges, we’re looking for you. We seek a Technical Product Manager with a real passion for Apple Media Products to join our Partner Data and Analytics team in Cupertino. In this role, you will support services such as the App Store, Apple Arcade, and Apple Music, working with peers from a diverse set of product and engineering teams to design and build innovative reporting systems that exceed industry standards and provide our partners with clear, accurate, and actionable insights. Combine your passion for Apple Products with data to chart a strategic course for Apple’s content partners. You will also lead similarly hardworking people at all levels and be part of the team responsible for building the reporting and data systems used globally.
- A deep understanding of apps and/or media and past experience working with data in the digital space is a requirement
- A validated ability to deliver automated, scalable analytics and reporting systems in a dynamic and multi-functional environment while running multiple projects and responsibilities!
- A demonstrated ability to query large datasets using SQL, Hive, Python, or similar languages and to distill your findings into easy-to-understand analyses
- A nagging intellectual curiosity and an utmost attention to detail that drives you to self-audit your work and understand complex systems!
- An ability to clearly and effectively communicate and maintain relationships with a diverse group of internal and external partners
Drive the strategy and overall success for the data tools and analytics used by our content partners, conceptualizing a compelling data product roadmap and delivering clear specifications Collaborate with product, analytics, engineering, and operations to solve complex and meaningful problems with data. Deliver new and innovative partner-facing data products, features, and improvements Design and maintain innovative and scalable systems to turn large amounts of data into clear, accurate, and easy-to-use reports Work closely with a development team to implement new features and improvements to these systems, turning your designs into code that lasts Identify ways to improve our reporting and anticipate partner needs by understanding industry trends
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree Engineering, Computer Science, or Business Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.