Frontend Software Developer Engineer
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Apple’s Partner Solutions and Technologies team is building high impact applications for our channels partners, and we are looking for a mid to senior level frontend engineer to join us to define the next generation digital experience in partner stores.
- Must have experience working with Angular JS framework.
- Front-end development experience in Java/J2EE application environments.
- Experienced preferred in creating responsive websites and mobile websites for smart phones and devices.
- Proven ability to convert UI designs and mockups into working HTML/ CSS/ JS prototype from scratch.
- Significant experience in developing and implementing UI/Front-end for high volume web applications.
- Extensive use of APIs and a solid understanding of HTTP and REST architecture.
- Knowledge of design patterns, enterprise architecture and software engineering principles.
- Good problem solving skills and communication skills.
- Should be able to come up with innovative ideas for UI problems.
- Understands Waterfall, Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in balancing architectural and design considerations such as performance, scalability, reusability and flexibility issues.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Team lead experience is a plus.
- Ability to coach and provide mentorship to junior team members.
- Has a strong sense of project ownership.
- Proficient in test driven development and familiar with popular test frameworks.
- Experience developing large scale and high volume multi-tiered applications.
Architect creative products, and innovate new technologies & solutions, play a hands-on development and design role, and deliver product in a rapid and dynamic environment. Build highly available and scalable solutions that can scale to Apple and it’s Partners growing needs. Partner with design and other technical teams to define new user interface behaviors, widgets and containers helping build a truly distinctive and world-class user experience. Collaborate with peers on technical design, work estimation and implementation of new UI features including visualization aspects and server interfaces/contracts. Work with business, project managers and technical teams, in a collaborative environment, to implement quality products that meet the business goals. Quickly build new ideas to get user feedback. Review technical designs and perform code reviews. Be responsible for promised deliveries in time. Continually improving software development processes and practices. A self-starter who can effectively manage numerous projects simultaneously, meet aggressive deadlines, and who thrives in a multifaceted environment. We're looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
* B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field.