Product Design Leader - Claris
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Claris International Inc. is the creator of the world’s leading Workplace Innovation Platform, offering a suite of services that empower problem solvers to drive digital transformation in businesses large and small. The company has more than 1 million active users globally across SMBs and the Fortune 500. Claris is an Apple subsidiary with an unmatched record of business success of more than 80 consecutive profitable quarters. Claris is headquartered in California with operations worldwide, including London, Paris, Munich, Tokyo, Beijing, and Sydney. This position located in Santa Clara, California, you will design and implement features with Product Management and Marketing. In this role, you will create and track project schedules and also initiate communication between project teams and external vendors. As director of product design in charge of development phase of the project, you will also collaborate and facilitate communication across engineering managers, operations managers, marketing managers and our OEM partners to meet very aggressive cost, schedule, and product quality goals. Phenomenal communication skills are crucial to thrive in this position.
- 4-8+ years of consumer software industry and project management experience.
- Strong technical background.
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills and ability to inspire others.
- Experienced in setting up project schedules and work breakdown structures.
- Understanding and dealing well with rapid development cycles; remaining flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty
- Self- starter, dedicated with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Facilitate good communication and offer multiple levels of status across a wide spectrum of individual contributors to executive management. In addition, they drive day-to-day program activities to meet overall program objectives. You should be able to communicate well with diverse team members, be able to efficiently collaborate with team members to achieve project goals, and contribute positively to the engineering community environment.
Education & Experience
Prefer 8-10 years experience in the product management role; or similar experience having managed programs or projects for businesses that contribute for customers and business partners. You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education