Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you like the idea of working on services that are used by millions of passionate people around the world? Do you thrive on challenges that are not yet solved? Imagine what you could do here at Apple! We are seeking an editorial programmer to join our rapidly developing services group. This person is both a strategic thinker and a skilled communicator with a proven track record of planning and executing their own workflow within a highly collaborative team.
- 5+ years of experience in online media, e-commerce, and/or merchandising, content programming & curation
- Driven self-starter and able to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to present qualitative and data-driven recommendations
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and run multiple projects under strict deadlines
- Highly motivated and collaborative teammate
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Enjoys working with digital technology and tools for web-based production
- Puts the customer experience first
We are looking for someone who can work across multiple editorial platforms and define new content workflows to support merchandising and promotions worldwide. This person will work closely with business, marketing, and engineering teams to define priority content, program content recommendations, and use metrics to report on success to leadership. This is a fast-growth environment that requires a passion for details to ensure that all assets, metadata and other deliverables are presented at the right time to our customers, every time. In addition to owning the execution, this person will also partner with engineering to further develop internal tools and make ongoing recommendations that improve the customer experience. May require occasional domestic travel.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree required.