AppleCare Channel Readiness Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it AppleCare Channel Readiness provides product and program readiness support to Apple Service Channels including Apple Retail and Apple Authorized Service Providers. The Program Manager will work with cross-functional partners including AppleCare Readiness Engineering, Diagnostics Engineering, Retail Service Operations, and Field Service management teams to develop and deploy extraordinary service solutions. As Channel Readiness Program Manager, your work will define customer experience and lead the technician workflow for how Apple supports and services new products.
- Passionate about the intersection of technology and customer experience.
- Strong ability to prioritize and lead cross-functional projects with high attention to detail.
- Enjoys working both independently and with a team in a fast paced environment. Confidently manages through ambiguity and uncertainty. Takes initiative, thrives in autonomous work environment.
- Results orientation including a willingness to seek any task required to meet the goal.
- Exposure or experience with managing channels, stores, or external partners.
- Comfortable presenting to various levels of the organization, from IT to senior leadership. Be able to confidently communicate with technical and customer-facing audiences.
- Strong problem solving abilities and analytical skills. Data driven decision maker.
- Experience or exposure to any of following is preferred: Program management, Retail management, Business process design, Technical project management, Account management.
The ideal candidate will: - Handle projects as Channel Readiness lead for: New Product Introductions, Repair Extension Programs, Field Response / Quality Initiatives, and New Repair Strategies. - Independently develop and lead all aspects of projects including: Scope, timelines, and deliverables; Communication and organizational alignment; Risk management; Success definition and measurement; Issue resolution. - Investigate emerging Service issues and lead development of action plans to identify and correct root causes. - Partner closely with AppleCare Engineering, Channel Management, Channel Communications, Field Service management, and Apple Retail teams to define project scope and deliverables. - Be comfortable with supporting multiple projects simultaneously while flexing their approach between working independently and as part of large cross-functional teams depending on the needs of the project.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree with 3-5+ years experience or MA/MS/MBA with 1-3+ years post-degree experience
- Occasional travel may be required.