iOS Software Engineer, Video Applications
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Video Applications group develops high-profile media creation applications used by millions of people. iMovie, Clips, Final Cut Pro X, Motion, and Compressor are state-of-the-art media authoring tools which consumers and creative professionals rely on for everything from broadcast news and feature films to documentaries and home movies. Our user base is passionate and loyal, and our products sit at the center of a rich partner ecosystem in a vibrant industry. The Video Applications team is seeking experienced iOS software engineers to help drive the design and implementation of applications for video content creation. You should have experience in user interface implementation, 2D or 3D graphics and rendering, image processing, audio processing, data management, and/or application architecture.
- 3+ years software development experience
- Strong skills in Objective-C, C/C++, and/or Swift
- Significant skills in UIKit, Metal, 3D/2D Graphics, AR/VR, image analysis, and/or Audio
- Experience with multi-threading, concurrent programming, memory management, and/or performance optimization
- Proven ability to develop and ship high quality software products
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work closely with others
- Familiarity with content creation tools is an added plus
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join the team responsible for Camera Effects in Messages and FaceTime, as well as Clips and iMovie. In this role you will participate in the creation of world-class content creation tools for consumers and professionals. You will be challenged to find creative solutions to technical problems, collaborate in a team environment, and communicate technical concepts across a broad multi-disciplinary organization. You will go beyond industry norm and demonstrate creativity in problem solving, think dynamically outside of standard convention, and adapt quickly to new technical environments. We promote innovation to improve our product performance and stay deeply focused on delighting our users. Come join us!
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science preferred.