Core Technologies Evangelist, Worldwide Developer Relations
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! We are seeking a Core Technologies Evangelist for the Worldwide Developer Relations team. As a member of Apple’s Evangelism team, you’ll help 3rd-party developers adopt the core system frameworks and APIs underlying the platform experience on Apple devices. This role offers a unique opportunity to directly impact the architecture and quality of apps and games enjoyed by millions of people every day. You possess a passion for OS-level technologies, have expertise in Swift and Objective-C, and show proven aptitude with iOS and macOS development. You have strong communication and people skills since you’ll be presenting in public, collaborating cross-functionally within Apple, and working side by side with developers every day.
- 5+ years applied experience in iOS and macOS development.
- Expertise with Xcode, Swift and/or Objective-C.
- Fundamental knowledge of modern app development, performance-tuning, and optimization.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess a professional and credible demeanor.
- Proven public speaking and presentation skills.
- Dedicated individual who understands Apple's high standards.
- Excellent collaborative skills.
- Highly professional, with proven experience in delivering solid work on tight schedules.
- Motivated, proactive, outgoing, and comfortable working in a loosely structured organization.
- Prepared to travel worldwide.
In this role you will work directly with 3rd-party developers to build high-performance, efficient apps and games. The Evangelism team consults with leading 3rd-party SDKs and game engines to optimize, modernize, and adopt key Apple technologies. We also lead hands-on programming workshops and labs to assist developers with the adoption of specific iOS, macOS, tvOS, and watchOS technologies. We work with Apple engineering teams to advocate for the requirements of 3rd-party developers, and plan and oversee technical sessions for Apple's annual Worldwide Developer Conference, Tech Talks, and more.
Education & Experience
B.Sc. or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Software Development, or Software Design Engineering
- This role based in Santa Clara Valley, CA.