AR/VR Graphics Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple's Technology Development Group works with advanced technologies including the augmented reality (AR) platform ARKit and Metal 2 to create ground-breaking new products. Do you want to push the limits of the best Augmented Reality platform in the world? Would you like to help craft AR experiences for millions of people? In this position you will have the opportunity to partner with our extraordinary team of technologies, artists and designers to build new software products that will impact the way people experience their own reality.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a large-scale project for VFX, TV, film, AR/VR, or games
- 3+ years of experience engineering in C++, Objective-C or Swift
- Good understanding of 3D graphics fundamentals
- Collaborate on new workflows for in-house art development - Design, develop and maintain complex systems and applications - Partner with teams at Apple to integrate advanced technologies - work with internal and external clients to define APIs
Education & Experience
BS/BA in Computer Science or related engineering field
- - Ability to thrive in an agile working environment
- - Passion for working with a diverse team or artists and developers
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.