Communications Program Manager - Public Sector
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. We are, in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. Our US Public Sector team is growing, and we need to scale our internal messaging and program management support. We are looking for a highly motivated and polished Strategic Communications Specialist to connect employees with our vision and priorities. You'll develop and produce content and narratives that impact employees at all levels, from All Hands meetings, on boarding new employees and executive presentations. You'll be, at various times, a writer, project manager, program manager, creative thinker, storyteller, and visual designer. Part marketer, part evangelist, you know the importance of communicating well, and understand that what you say is only as powerful as what your audience hears. If you’re collaborative, passionate, high-energy, organized, detail-oriented, and able to distill complex concepts into simple messages, you may be perfect for the role!
- Exceptional storytelling, written and oral presentation, and data visualization skills
- Creativity for developing narratives that change what people think, feel and do
- Experience developing clear, concise and compelling executive communications that support our business strategy and growth plans
- Listen with genuine curiosity and appreciation for context, so that communications are meaningful to each recipient
- Passion for excellence in execution, with a keen eye for quality in every detail
- Appreciation of Apple’s tone, voice and aesthetic, and ability to champion the brand at every touchpoint
- Enthusiasm for experimentation and continuous improvement, excited to try new things, measure impact and learn
- Exceptional Keynote skills
- Will require some national travel
- Support a variety of enablement and communications programs with US Public Sector Leadership - Manage end-to-end presentation development for a wide range of audiences - Program Manage communication projects aligning messaging to strategic initiatives
Education & Experience
BA in journalism, communications, business, or a related field or equivalent experience preferred.