Marketing Manager, Apple Books
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
We are seeking a US Marketing Manager for Apple Books based in Cupertino. It will be this Manager's responsibility to drive awareness and sales of Apple Books through co-marketing programs with publishers and authors through strategic partnerships via online and direct marketing tactics.
- Integrate Apple Books into all facets of marketing initiatives for key book releases (web, social networking, print, on-air, events, promotions, PR, grass roots, etc.).
- Identify new Apple Books marketing opportunities and develop new programs to drive sales.
- Track progress of all campaigns and marketing initiatives to communicate results to cross-functional teams.
- Work with iTunes Movies, TV, Apps, and Music Marketing teams to identify and drive cross-merchandising opportunities.
- Recommend action, schedule and plan projects, estimate cost, and run projects to completion.
- Communicate and champion Apple Books objectives and priorities as they relate to larger Apple marketing initiatives (PR, retail, Marcom, Apple Music Marketing, iTunes Online Marketing, etc.).
The role requires an ambitious self-starter with the creativity and enthusiasm to deliver innovative, impactful, and efficient programs to help us build the Apple Books business in the US. A strong understanding and passion for both traditional and digital media. A vision for what the technology can bring and the ability to help navigate the transition. This position demands a deep and detailed understanding of the publishing industry as you drive partner marketing negotiations with publishers and media partners. Shown ability to develop and implement effective techniques for marketing books in partnership with their publishing houses.
Education & Experience