WiFi Software Engineering Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Do you want to build revolutionary networking system software while making a huge impact to the WiFi industry? Do you love the challenge of solving complicated problems? If you're passionate about Wireless Technology, specially WiFi technologies, in the context of embedded software development and system-level integration, we may have the job for you.
- Strong hands-on experience on 802.11 technologies and standards
- Experience developing software using C/C++ or Objective-C programming languages
- Proficient understanding of TCP/IP suite of protocols
- Excellent Analytical, programming and debugging skills
- Experience with UNIX systems, and a strong understanding of operating system fundamentals
- Succeed in a collaborative environment and clearly communicate while authoritatively driving multiple projects across many teams
- Hardworking as well as inquisitive and seeks to tackle everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers
As core team member, you'll be responsible for crafting, improving and maintaining WiFi networking subsystem software across a range of Apple products including iPhone and iPad. Due to the multi-functional nature of the technology, the ideal candidate should have strong communication and interpersonal skills to work well with a large variety of people from organizations within and external to Apple. The candidate needs to show initiative, take ownership of a problem area, and assume responsibility for leading all the related aspects that need to be coordinated to achieve success. The candidate should also be able to make intelligent choices between several contradictory factors such as ease of use, performance and efficiency.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent