Business Planning, Apple Podcasts
Culver City, California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Business Planning team is involved in the day-to-day running of Apple Music & Apple Podcasts. The team provides operational and strategic support, with responsibilities including fiscal planning, budget and headcount management, strategy, preparation for key presentations, and marketplace analysis.
- You are highly analytical, organized and able to prioritize
- You are comfortable when there is accountability without control
- You are skilled at understanding and influencing senior leaders across functions
- You are a hardworking communicator, able to break through noise and provide clarity
- You are passionate about podcasts: the content and the creator community
In this role, you will support the Apple Music & Apple Podcasts team, with responsibilities that include business planning, performance tracking, and marketplace analysis. The primary focus of this role is Apple Podcasts. You will work with cross-functional teams including finance, analytics, business, marketing, and product teams to help execute to our fiscal plan You will be encouraged to influence and help others develop business insight You may have additional project-based responsibilities
Education & Experience
University Degree, Masters in Business Administration or equivalent preferred
- Some travel in California may be required.
- Proficient English is required. Additional language is a plus.