SoC System Level Test Operations Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you love creating elegant solutions to highly complex challenges? Do you intrinsically see the importance in every detail? As part of our Silicon Technologies group, you’ll help design and manufacture our next-generation, high-performance, power-efficient processor, system-on-chip (SoC). You’ll ensure Apple products and services can seamlessly and efficiently handle the tasks that make them beloved by millions. Joining this group means you’ll be responsible for crafting and building the technology that fuels Apple’s devices. Together, you and your team will enable our customers to do all the things they love with their devices. We are looking for an engineer to run System Level Test (SLT) equipment installation, deployment, acceptance testing and release to Manufacturing for production of SoC devices.
- 5+ years meaningful experience.
- In depth knowledge of Semiconductor Manufacturing Process and proven understanding of Electronic Engineering Fundamentals, SoC Test and Manufacturing Concepts.
- Expertise in Semiconductor Test Methodology.
- Knowledge about system validation interface and understanding of SoC Digital, Mixed Signal & PMIC.
- Handle suppliers for HW deliveries to tool installation - Work with Apple internal Test, SiVal, PE, QA, SW engineering team for tool related issue diagnosis and resolution - Lead overall deployment of SLT at the OSATs working closely with GSM and TE team - Support tool qualification activities working with tool vendor, OSAT, Apple TE and QA team - Evaluate new product's testability and operability on the SLT working with TE and SiVal teams for Sockets, DIBs. - Capable of driving multiple suppliers responsible for BOM to meet the deployment schedules - Good communication skills taking care of internal and external groups.
Education & Experience
BSEE / MSEE preferred