Technical Product Manager - Payment Reporting
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. If you are an ambitious, high-energy individual who is not afraid of challenges, we’re looking for you. We seek a Technical Product Manager with a real passion for Apple Products to join our Partner Data and Analytics team in Cupertino. You will support services such as the App Store, Apple Arcade, and Apple Music, working with peers from a diverse set of product and engineering teams to design and build innovative reporting systems that exceed industry standards and provide our content partners with clear, accurate, and actionable financial data. You will combine your passion for Apple Media Products with your royalties and financial expertise to chart a strategic course for Apple’s content partners. You will also lead similarly hardworking people at all levels and be part of the team responsible for building the reporting and data systems used globally by our partners.
- A deep understanding of royalties and content licensing in the digital space and past experience working with data and reporting systems is a requirement
- A proven ability to deliver automated, scalable reporting systems in a dynamic and cross-functional environment while managing multiple projects and responsibilities
- A high level of ownership that keeps you in engaged with your product well beyond the launch of new features and enhancements
- Understanding of system interactions in a big data environment
- A demonstrated ability to query large datasets using SQL, Hive, Python, or similar languages and to distill your findings into easy-to-understand analyses
- A nagging intellectual curiosity and an acute attention to detail that drives you to self-audit your work and understand complex systems
- An ability to clearly and effectively communicate and be a great partner with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders
- A detailed understanding of Apple's media products and the competitive landscape
In this role, you will: Help drive the vision and strategy for App Store, Apple Music, and iTunes royalty reporting to ensure payments are accurate and on time Collaborate with peers from product, engineering, content operations, finance, and legal to solve complex and meaningful problems with data Design and maintain innovative and scalable systems to turn large amounts of data into clear, accurate, and easy-to-use reports Work closely with a development team to implement new features and enhancements to these systems, turning your designs into code that lasts - Meet directly with our partners to identify ways to improve our reporting and anticipate needs by understanding industry trends
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience.