Senior Software QA Engineer Arcade/Game Center
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Are you passionate about quality and like to play video games? Come join the Arcade / Game Center QA team. At Apple, we're passionate about delivering the best gaming experience to our customers and looking for a dedicated and accomplished test engineer. This is an outstanding opportunity to drive growth in this up and coming platform. In this role you will own complete functional areas, define test approaches and strategies, perform tests manually with the goal of automating functional areas (reduce regression cycles with automation).
- Work experience with any of the Apple operating systems; iOS, macOS, tvOS, and watchOS
- Possess a deep understanding of SQA methodologies and practices.
- Demonstrate ability to own a complete functional area of an application or product
- Ability to build automation libraries from scratch
- Extensive use of QA tools and automation.
- Triage Automation results
- Explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Must be ambitious, flexible, and have strong problem solving skills
The SQA Engineer is expected to possess the skills necessary for working closely with the engineering team during all aspects of the development process. This position requires a self-motivated and dynamic individual with strong technical and communication skills who can contribute in a team environment. In addition, this position requires someone who is ‘very detailed oriented’, can juggle manual as well as automation testing.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or Computer related field