Wireless Cellular Systems Architect
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
In this role, you will be at the center of a silicon design group responsible for system and digital architecture, design, and verification of state of the art cellular SoCs.
- 10+ years relevant experience in cellular PHY/systems architecture, algorithm design, and bringup.
- Strong working knowledge of cellular standards including LTE and 5G.
- Good understanding of the KPIs (performance, power, latency, etc) of wireless SoCs and efficient HW architectures to achieve the same.
- Good understanding of communication theory and signal processing algorithms.
- Good understanding of digital design and architecture principles.
- Hands on experience with RF transceivers.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to develop detailed system architecture and design documentation.
- Ability to work well across cross-functional teams including digital, radio, verification, and FW teams.
• Define & document HW architecture for cellular system features and functionality covering MAC/PHY, PHY/RF, and multi-chip aspects. • Understand and map system requirements and algorithms to HW/FW architecture to ensure development of state-of-the-art design covering all aspects of the system including functionality, performance, power, latency, and debuggability. • Collaborate with SoC, MAC, PHY, RF HW and SW teams to ensure architecture meets the end-to-end system requirements. • Drive pre- and post-silicon bring up of state-of-the-art physical/cross-layer wireless communication chips.
Education & Experience
MS or Ph.D. with 10+ Years’ Experience