Systems Algorithms/ARKit Quality Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Do you want make a positive impact on the direction of new, key technologies in consumer products? We're seeking a creative and motivated System Algorithms Quality Engineer to join a Systems Quality team working to ensure world-changing products are delivered at a high-quality to all our customers. Quality is an important aspect of our products, and as a System Algorithms QA Engineer you will have a significant impact on helping to deliver functional and stable products to millions of customers in a rapidly changing environment. You will bring your upbeat personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and real passion for a positive user experience.
- Experience with hardware and/or software development lifecycle processes.
- Automation experience in modern scripting or compiled languages (Python, Knowledge of Unix and Unix shell scripting.)
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Understanding of SQA methodologies & practices.
- Ability to solve hard problems with creative and sustainable solutions.
- Be detail oriented and strive for the best product for our customers.
- Passionate to learn and test ARKit
Define, implement, and execute manual and automation testing representative of likely customer use cases for new system features based on machine learning algorithms. Define, implement, and execute manual and automation testing supporting for internal and development tools for machine learning annotation and training. Isolate and report defects effectively quantifying customer impact, and verify fixes through regression testing and other test methodologies. Work cross-functionally with other QA teams, Developers and Project Managers. Be a vocal proponent for quality internally and externally.
Education & Experience
BS ME, EE, CE, CS, or equivalent engineering degree