Web Content Coordinator and Front-End Developer, Office of the CFO Communications Team
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Office of the CFO Communications team is seeking a creative Web Content Coordinator and Front-End Developer with graphic design experience to help take internal Apple websites viewed by tens of thousands of employees to the next level.
- Coordinate and publish new and existing content on managed websites to optimize structure and avoid overlap
- Drive site upgrades and new features from concept to go-live, on time and within budget. Design and produce graphic elements as needed
- Work closely with Communications leadership on content, design, and development roadmaps
- Coordinate partner teams through meetings and progress measurement
- Continually modernize site design, UX, and features and maintain and debug existing sites and track and provide development progress and site activity measurements
- Partner with IS&T on backend maintenance and upgrades
- In addition, there will be opportunities to participate in other communications-related projects as needed to help widen skillsets and contribute to the overall success of the communications team.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree in Computer Science, or meaningful industry experience 5+ years front-end development, web content management, and graphic design ideally for internal corporate websites