Program Manager, Global People PMO
Austin, Texas, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Do you have a passion to help others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? As a member of Apple’s People Support Program Management Team, you’ll help develop our technology. You will be joining a team of HR operationally minded program managers who have a passion for improving the way we work and ultimately the employee experience. We are driving some major projects within People Support, and we are seeking an experienced Program Manager to drive these technology projects. This position is based on site in Austin, Texas.
- You have 7+ years experience leading HR projects in a global environment
- Strong knowledge of contact center technologies and usage: CRM, phone, knowledge base and web-based catalogs
- Strong knowledge of Global HR Operations and navigating its complexity an advantage - Proven track record in delivering strategic, global programs for a multinational company
- You have extensive experience in the implementation of a HRIS / CRM global solution
- You are results orientated and are comfortable with ambiguity. Navigating and pivoting in an ever-changing environment does not disrupt you and your goal
- You have experience facilitating and leading process / requirements building & design workshops
- Able to translate business requirements to system design requirements
- You love details. Managing project requirements and translating information between business processes and technical language is something you enjoy
- You are highly analytical and enjoy using data to tell a story and build influence
- Experience setting an operationally-minded program strategy by building support and cross-functional collaboration
- You are an extraordinary communicator with a knack for fostering positive relationships with people in different disciplines and at different levels.
- You are curious, flexible and a dedicated problem solver. Listening and learning is key
- You are passionate about the Apple culture, values, and the employee experience
We are seeking a talented program manager to lead key improvements and new ways of working for the People team worldwide. You are essential in helping us achieve operational excellence while providing our employees with a world-class support experience. This role works cross-functionally with internal partners to develop, implement and maintain systems and participate in projects that will support Apple employees to do the best work of their lives. These projects include major system implementations on our roadmap of which you will play a key role in deliver. These technologies will fundamentally change how we work. We require an experienced HR support and technology program manager to lead us on this journey.
Education & Experience
- PMP or IPMA qualifications or equivalent is preferred - Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education