Mail Screener / QA Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Mail is one of the most used applications across both iOS and macOS platforms, and our work here touches millions of customers. The Mail team is looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented screener / QA engineer to help deliver the next generation Mail client on iOS and macOS.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to utilize basic debugging and troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience with QA methodologies.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt in a dynamic environment.
- Experience working with Git or other source control systems.
- Familiarity with automated functional or performance testing.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
In this role, you will help us screen incoming bugs, manage a large queue in a timely manner, reduce them to actionable steps, and assign them to appropriate engineers. Excellent communication skills are a must, because of the close interaction with the engineering teams, management, and program office within Apple.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or related field, preferred, or equivalent work experience.