K12 Education Sales Capture Team Manager
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. This position is part of the Apple Education Sales team and will be responsible for growing Apple K12 Education sales in the largest school districts across the United States.
- Develop and manage a team of hardworking professionals capitalizing on Apple’s superior value proposition to support and grow sales via both existing customers and most importantly, penetrating the new business potential within large named districts.
- Co-develop and implement strategic account strategies and assist the local account teams to exceed revenue targets and product mix goals through systematic sales planning.
- Create innovative and effective solutions to deal with primary and secondary K12 education business problems, and promote and sell a complete Apple solution of products and services.
- Have the ability to meet with, build, and maintain high level customer relationships.
- Develop and maintain an effective planning and strategic partnership with customer.
- Obtain information and stay up-to-date on products, integration, applications, and services of Apple and Apple's competitors. Maintain knowledge of Apple's strategies and goals.
- Have proven track record of working with large cross-functional teams, some of which are outside your direct management line, to drive accountability and results to achieve complex solutions for our customers.
- Has the ability to deliver high quality strategic presentations.
- Excels when working under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Has exemplary organizational skills.
- Has strong analytical skills with a methodical attention to detail.
- Possesses a strong work ethic with the ability to work in a home office and juggle multiple projects yet stay focused.
The candidate will manage a team of senior sales and support individuals responsible for proactive pre-sale consulting, planning and engagement working with the local sales teams. The ideal candidate requires exceptional management, sales, consulting, and communication skills, and a proven track record of sales successes and exceeding sales quotas over an extended period of time.
Education & Experience
This is a senior level position, which normally requires a BA/BS plus 10 to 15 years successful sales management experience in large commercial accounts, business, government or education. Must be experienced in leading a focused account team. Understand complex selling cycles, contracts, negotiations, consultative selling, working with contractors and third parties. Prefer experience working with lobbyists or within politically charged environments. Candidate should also have a strong understanding of customer and management systems. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. This position will require overnight travel and the ability to meet with customers at their locations.
- PLEASE NOTE: This role can be based in ANY Major US City.