Bluetooth Integration Quality Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Bluetooth team is looking for a self motivated and passionate individual who is a highly-technical Quality Engineer with an ability to seek solutions to unusual problems with valued interpersonal skills. You will be responsible for ensuring the best customer experience and quality of Apple branded Bluetooth audio products and features (including iPhones, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV, Macs).
- You have experience in testing Wireless Technologies; Bluetooth is preferred but not a must
- Deep understanding of SQA methodologies & practices
- Proficient in one or more programming and scripting languages; Not required, but highly preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Self motivated, assertiveness
- You demonstrate the ability to lead a complete functional area of an application or product
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent teammate who would thrive in a reciprocal environment
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, who seeks to pursue everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are significant to our customers
As a Quality Engineer for the Bluetooth team, you will focus on testing a wide range of first and third party Bluetooth products and features in Apple’s innovative ecosystem. Your key responsibilities include: design and execution of test plans, validating complex user scenarios, features as well as developing automated test scripts and processes, triage for any discrepancies as well as monitor and drive customer issues. You will complete both documented and ad hoc testing to ensure high quality releases.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience required.