Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
As a Technical Sourcer for Apple, you will have the opportunity to identify key talent to help shape and support our products. You will be responsible for identifying and engaging world-class engineers for our Software and Hardware Engineering Teams. This will be achieved by creating effective sourcing strategies, building lasting relationships with potential candidates, providing high level of customer service and securing talent in a growing competitive market. Successful individuals will have significant experience of sourcing/ recruitment within a high volume, fast paced work environment.
- Solid sourcing experience gained within a corporate setting (or equivalent), Software sourcing/recruiting experience is a plus
- Have deep understanding of the complete recruiting function, including: research, sourcing, networking, and behavior based interviewing
- Flexibility to work with changing priorities based on team/business needs
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail with a passion for driving quality
- Customer focused, with the ability to manage and influence internal and external relationships
- Partner with recruiters and work directly with hiring managers to understand the role, building sourcing strategies and make recommendations
- Ability to work under pressure with challenging deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
As a Sourcer at Apple, your main goal is to identify, assess, and bring top talent to Apple. You will be a strategic partner for the business you support, and a compelling ambassador of Apple. You will guide hiring managers and candidates through Apple’s selection process, and maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at large. This position is technically focused so interest with leading-edge software and hardware products is preferred. You will be looking for individuals in emerging markets such as Machine Learning/Computer Vision, Camera, facial recognition, AR/VR, sensors as well as a wide variety of skill sets.
Education & Experience
3+ years of experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.