WW Partner Communications Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is seeking an experienced communications expert to lead the global partner marketing communication strategy, planning and execution for Apple products and services and to guide the development of worldwide partner strategies, plans and communications with Geo teams. Based in Sunnyvale, California, Manager for WW Partner Communications will build and execute global partner comms strategies and guidance for Apple products and services. They will also guide the global development of innovative partner marketing strategies and best-in-class communications that feature Apple products or services and shape how Apple shows up within our partners' physical and digital environments. This role requires extensive collaboration across many teams, internationally and locally, both internally at Apple and externally with partners such as Carriers, Retailers, Banks, Enterprise, Health, Media Content and more.
- You have 10-15 years experience in international account management and/or strategy at a creatively-driven ad agency or in-house marketing communications firm.
- You possess extensive experience in brand communications - from strategy to execution to analysis of results.
- You can delve deep into a product and service to understand the business and product strategy and consumer insights, to build a global communications strategy for partners.
- You can delve deep into a partner’s business, marketing strategy and consumer insights, to understand challenges and find opportunities.
- You have a deep understanding of digital platforms (social, eCRM, e-commerce platforms, content, performance marketing, digital in-store) and how they can be leveraged to deliver the most compelling product experience throughout the customer journey.
- You have experience working with creative teams, building and collaborating on great work.
- You thrive being a part of a cross-functional team yet also have the ability to lead one.
- You are an enthusiastic leader who can motivate, inspire, and lead a team.
- You have passion and eagerness to drive thoughtful strategy, build innovative communication plans and develop great creative and integrated campaigns.
- You are flexible and adaptable in a dynamic environment while working as a member of a high-performing team as well as leading one.
- You can confidently build rapport, credibility and influence across multiple stakeholders in a highly matrix’d organization.
Develop deep understanding of the Apple brand, the partner’s brand, and the local market to help drive an innovative partner strategy and amazing partner creative for all Apple products and services. Work across the organization to understand both macro trends and comms specific insights for Apple product and services. Synthesize learnings into insights to drive optimization of future efforts, internally and externally with partners. Work with Geo teams to develop partner-led communication from advertising to digital channels to the partner’s owned marketing channels in-store and online. Develop and drive global processes, across Apple products and services, to improve the quality and effectiveness of the partner work as well as the efficiency of the path to get there Lead the development and delivery of communication workshops with partners’ senior marketing teams and agencies. Oversee quarterly fiscal planning to ensure budgets and resources are allocated to support key Partner Comms initiatives. Inspire and contribute to the large global network of Geo Partner Communications Managers.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or advanced business degree a plus.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.