Legal & Global Security (LGS) Software Developer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love taking on big challenges without precedent? Do you possess a deep knowledge of the legal technology field and a passion for innovation? As a part of our Legal Operations group, you’ll help uphold Apple’s high ethical and corporate standards, as well as defend our intellectual property. You’ll help provide legal support for all our products and businesses across the globe. Working for a company that invents entire categories and industries means you’ll be challenged to creatively apply your deep legal technology expertise to rare and often unexplored aspects of the law. Together with your team, you’ll provide the critical support needed worldwide for all Apple products and businesses. We are looking for a highly motivated Legal Technology Software Engineer who develops and maintains desktop and web-based applications that support legal specific processes.
- 8+ years experience using current programming language and technologies to analyze, design program, debug, and modify software applications for use in local, networked, or web-based platforms.
- Experience with web services API Integration
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Strong problem solving abilities and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Thorough working knowledge of MacOS, iOS, networks and web technology
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrates close attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, and planning skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently as well as effectively within a team
- Ability to use discretion and exercise independent and sound judgment
- Flexibility to adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet operating and business needs
We are in search of a Legal Technology Software Engineer who designs and develops desktop and web-based applications using current programming language and technologies. Takes part in all aspects of the product development life cycle and helps design intuitive and engaging applications that are used by internal and external clients. - Meets with team members and end-users to establish application requirements. - Prepares analysis of processes and requirements. - Contribute to documenting user stories with acceptance criteria - Consults with team members regarding design and implementation of application. - Creates databases and application interfaces based on analysis of requirements within established guidelines. - Writes high performance code using recommended coding standards. - Implements security access on applications. - Develops unit tests to test code implementation. - Develops application testing plans and assist with the quality assurance process. - Assists with integration strategies between applications. - Create and add features to existing applications - Develop custom Web API's. - Researches latest technology trends. - Demonstrates effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to facilitate effective work relationships with others. - Manages department resources responsibly.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent