App Store Engineering, Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Are you someone who loves building highly scalable solutions? Do you thrive on making a product “just right”? Imagine what you could do here. Apple App Store is not your traditional e-commerce site. Millions of apps, songs, videos and podcasts for billions of devices are bought, sold and maintained here. Come make your mark.
- At least 4+ years of professional programming.
- Recent coding experience in Java.
- Experience in building REST APIs.
- Knowledge of relational database systems (Oracle, PostgreSQL) or NoSQL database systems (Cassandra, Solr).
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
- Ability to design, develop and deploy large scale applications.
- Have a belief in automation and tooling as a critical part of the software lifecycle.
- Be able to drive a project from a simple idea to an implementation.
Apple App Store Team is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to build a new platform that will be used by thousands inside Apple. Do you fear having impact? Not the right team for you. Join our team that has been leading the industry by constantly developing creative features since its launch in April 2003. We are looking for a self starting, high-energy individual who is not afraid to question assumptions and who has excellent written and oral skills. We look for good teammates who are able to take on problems under tight deadline constraints and deliver imaginative solutions.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.