iCloud Enterprise Software Engineering Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple’s Enterprise team is looking for a creative and passionate software engineering manager to lead both web and native client teams for Apple School Manager, Apple Business Manager, and beyond. Our team’s mission is simple: help people work together—and with our devices—at scale, whether that means a school district, a small business, or a Fortune 500 company. Your leadership will be critical to our success. Do you love finding the world’s best talent, giving them meaningful work, and then setting them about for success while staying out of their way? Do you want to manage products that are used globally every single day? Do you embrace ownership and accountability? Are you passionate about creating beautiful user experiences? Do you want to work hand-in-hand with great people across Engineering, User Experience, Marketing, Product, and Support? If so, we want you to join our diverse and talented team! You can learn more about the products our team produces at: https://school.apple.com https://business.apple.com
- Talent for managing a highly-capable, diverse team
- Experience developing complex web applications, native apps, or both
- Ability to succeed in highly cross-functional, collaborative work, distilling up, down, and across as appropriate
- Great communication and planning skills
- Passion for quality, attention to detail, and user experience
- Experience with systems integration, proper architecture, API boundaries, and so forth
You are a trustworthy and capable manager that can find great client-side software engineers to work on your team, develop them appropriately, and help them work together to deliver amazing products for our customers. We are dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and pluralistic team that reflects the multicultural variety of our customers.
Education & Experience
- At least 2 years of experience managing software engineering teams, ideally on the client side (web, native, or both) - Strong CS fundamentals are essential. Whether you have a traditional CS degree or learned some other way, we’d love to talk with you! - 5+ years of developing and shipping great applications, whether on the web or native (or both!). But if you’ve had equivalent experience or have shipped great end-user applications on other platforms, we’d love to talk with you!