Instructional Designer and Facilitator, Supplier Responsibility
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is committed to ensuring the highest standards of social responsibility wherever our products are made and the Supplier Responsibility team upholds values around human rights, environment, health and safety in our global supply chain. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Supplier Responsibility team’s mission is to protect the people in Apple’s supply chain and the planet we all share. Our training programs are critical to educating internal and external audiences on our Supplier Code of Conduct and Supplier Responsibility Standards, and improving supplier capability. We are seeking a seasoned instructional designer and facilitator to support the development and delivery of training programs that support all areas of the Supplier Responsibility organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including extensive public speaking experience
- Experience designing training programs for a global audience, on content spanning technical, cultural, and policy-focused topics, delivered across a variety of mediums
- Top-notch presentation and facilitation skills
- Current working knowledge of the latest training modalities and delivery platforms
- Experience collecting, interpreting, and implementing learner feedback to improve programs in a highly iterative manner
- Demonstrated passion for learning new subject matter and helping others to improve by sharing knowledge
The Instructional Designer and Facilitator will be responsible for the content development and delivery of all training programs across the Supplier Responsibility organization. Your work will serve many audiences, including Apple employees, supplier employees, and stakeholders in other parts of Apple’s supply chain. Success will depend on being able to internalize, communicate, and teach deeply technical content, while at the same time conveying the impact the material has on the mission of the Supplier Responsibility team. In addition to content development, the person in this role will also be responsible for facilitation of live training programs, delivering the content themselves, as well as training others to facilitate where necessary.
Education & Experience
- Minimum five to seven years of relevant experience - Four year degree in instructional design, education, or related field preferred
- - The role will require some travel, both domestic and international, with the possibility of extended periods of travel throughout the year.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here.
- Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you are applying for a position in San Francisco, please click here.
- Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more.
- Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Learn more.
- Apple is a drug-free workplace. Learn more.