Training Program Coordinator, Supplier Responsibility
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is committed to ensuring the highest standards of social responsibility wherever our products are made and the Supplier Responsibility team upholds values around human rights, environment, health and safety in our global supply chain. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Supplier Responsibility team’s mission is to protect the people touched by Apple’s supply chain and the planet we all share. Our training programs are critical to educating internal and external audiences on our Supplier Code of Conduct and Supplier Responsibility Standards, and improving supplier capability. We are seeking a program coordinator to support the planning and execution of training programs that support all areas of the Supplier Responsibility organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills; ability to operate at all levels of the organization
- Advanced project management skills and experience
- Highly detail-oriented
- Proficient in Pages, Keynote, and Numbers; able to adapt to new software and technologies quickly
- Prior experience and knowledge of Apple culture a plus
- Adaptable, able to learn new material and programs quickly
The Training Program Coordinator will be responsible for the planning and execution of all Supplier Responsibility training programs delivered to internal and external audiences. These programs are delivered across multiple mediums, including live presentations and digital platforms. In this role, you will manage production and delivery schedules, coordinate facilitation logistics, support learners throughout their experience with our team, and collect feedback that informs improvements to our programs.
Education & Experience
- Three to five years of relevant experience - Four year degree preferred
- The role will require some travel, both domestic and international, with the possibility of extended periods of travel throughout the year.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here.
- Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you are applying for a position in San Francisco, please click here.
- Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more.
- Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Learn more.
- Apple is a drug-free workplace. Learn more.