Automation Framework Developer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The 3D Vision team at Apple Maps is looking for extraordinary talent to join our team of computer vision and machine learning experts. As part of this team you would be working with different data modalities collected by various moving platforms, aerial/satellite/ground. You need to have a strong interest in solving real problems where developing and implementing algorithms are meaningful parts. You would join a team of fast paced and pragmatic problem solvers that are pursuing problems on very large scale.
- Design and Develop innovative ideas that seek automation and execution problems
- Development experience in Python, Go & Bash
- Development experience with Unix/Linux operating systems
- Development experience with databases
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems like Jenkins, Travis etc.
- Great Teammate, being able to drive action to completion
- Agile and flexible developer that can move quickly between tasks
- Detailed oriented, Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
You will be part of a team that allows for large scale computer vision, 3D vision and geometric processing. You will work across the tech stack to improve current workflows and support new ones. Responsibilities will include: -Designing and implementing sub systems that allow for automatic processing of geospatial data. -Maintaining and improving existing workflows. -Working with production team to scope out new features to make the automation more efficient. -Working with algorithmic teams to ensure that their needs are met with respect to automation.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.