Technical project manager - Supply chain Application
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s Supply chain integration (SCI) Team has built systems ground’s up for managing end to end supply chain processes, automating the decisions of when ,where, what & how in the supply chain processes. We work on many high-impact projects that serve various Apple lines of business .You will have the chance to network with , vendors, and in-house personnel, super users, as well as form a dream team of experts for each project to maximize resources and efficiency. Apple is seeking an extraordinary senior technical project manager with deep understanding and genuine passion for technology. You will have the right mix of technical and project management skills to successfully deliver complex cross-functional projects in Apple’s fast-paced environment. You also need to exude strong collaboration skills, including the ability to mentor and be mentored. If you are ready to steer high-level projects to success, we are excited to have you on our team.
- Extensive experience in designing, developing and implementing complex functional and business critical systems using Cocoa, Swift,Objective C.
- Extensive experience working in a matrix environment, proposing, negotiating and managing business and technical partners to get things done
- Solid experience working in a large enterprise, global environment, dispersed teams across multiple time zones and geographies
- Good technical foundation, including familiarity with building web-based or COCOA based business automation solutions in an agile model
- Strong business mindset - ability to grasp business needs, translate into technical needs; ability to communicate complex technical concepts to business leaders
- In-depth development experience at the application and user interface level with Cocoa, Cocoa Touch.
- Understanding of manufacturing, planning or logistics business processes preferred
- Good communication (written, verbal) and collaboration skills
- Good experience with Object-oriented programming and client server architecture design.
- Good experience with No-SQL and SQL database
- Practical experience providing and consuming RESTful web services
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Deep knowledge of Supply Chain concepts, tools, architecture
- Proven track record of successfully delivering complex solutions on time, on budget, with a high level of quality
- Strong program management background, including familiarity with SDLC/Agile processes
Apple's SCI Systems organization has an immediate opening for a Technical project manager who has the right mix of technical and project management skills to successfully deliver global & complex projects in Apple's dynamic environment. As the Technical Manager, you will need to have extensive experience in leading mid to large sized application development project using latest technology. Key aspects of your role as the Project Manager; responsibilities will include platform selection, on-boarding technical resources, reviewing level of effort ,technical direction to team, handling the project timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope and definition.
Education & Experience
Masters / Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent with 10+ years of experience directly related to role requirements.