People Analytics Program Manager - Recruiting
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Program Managers on the People Analytics team deliver analytic solutions to enable data-driven talent management strategies and initiatives that impact Apple employees across the globe. Program Managers play a lead role in working across multiple functional teams to identify high impact opportunities and conceptualize, build and deliver scalable data-driven solutions which requires continuous problem solving, rapid learning and an innovative mindset. It also requires a high level of discipline, patience, and self-awareness as you work with many different business and engineering teams. Most importantly, People Analytics Program Managers help Apple employees to do the very best work of their lives.
- Five years of experience in an analytics role
- Ability to perform statistical analysis and provide insights using analytical tools such as SAS, R, Python or SPSS
- Demonstrated ability to manage technical and non-technical stakeholders and drive collaboration
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to connect with individuals at all levels and develop partnerships
- Shown ability to lead change through positive influence of co-workers, leadership and business partners
- Ability to build and deliver effective executive communication
- Curiosity and a desire for continued self-improvement and development of new skill
- Tableau and SQL skills a plus
This role is focused on delivering analytics tools and solutions within the area of Recruiting. To execute on key Recruiting initiatives, you will Work closely with our team of survey program managers, development engineers, data scientists, and project managers Form strong partnerships with Recruiting and business leaders, People business partners and other leaders throughout the People organization to develop a deep context and understanding of their organizations and priorities and relation to Recruiting strategy Drive and influence the development and consistent application and interpretation of key Recruiting metrics Translate business needs into initiatives with well-defined business requirements Complete targeted research and analysis and develop insights and recommendations to support People and organizational decisions Support change management initiatives
Education & Experience
BS or MS degree in a quantitative field or equivalent practical experience
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their Recruiting or that of other applicants.