RF and Antenna Design Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you can do at Apple in a role you can show your passion for phased array antennas and RF and analog front-ends. You are able to design patch antennas, RF low noise amplifiers (LNAs), power amplifiers (PAs), and complete RF systems including everything all the way up to the ADC and DAC interface. Work closely with multi-functionally hardware design engineers, mechanical designers, and EMC engineers to integrate the antenna design in our systems. You flourish modeling and measuring antenna radiation and RF performance, crafting and executing test plans, then publish your test reports, provide feedback to the other design engineers, and help bring the system to production.
- Do you have 5+ years RF and antenna experience?
- Experience with RF and high-speed digital PCB design
- Hands on debug experience with usage of modern lab equipment (i.e. Network and Spectrum Analyzers)
- Experience in writing basic software and firmware routines and test scripts
- Strong desire to deep-dive into system level issues and drive problems to closure in a team-based environment with a proactive attitude
- Experience with simulation tools such as ADS, HFSS, CST, or AWR
- Experience with cascade analysis, nonlinear circuit modeling, and antenna modeling
- Experience with wireless communications and software defined radio (SDR) a plus
- Your working experience with antenna design and tests, anechoic chambers, and RF test equipment. Hands-on is needed for your success.
Bring to bear your RF and antenna system design and modeling to implement designs in schematics, layout, and control firmware for products millions of our loyal customers expect from Apple.
Education & Experience
MS EE or PhD preferred, BS EE with significant relevant experience may be acceptable.