Software QA Engineer(App Review Tool) - App store
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
We are looking for a Software QA Engineer to join our App Store QA Team. Our team is responsible for TestFlight and App Review Tool's which is an integral part of App ecosystem. As a gray box tester you will be responsible for Automating and Manually testing the Client flows and related tools/services with a focus on quality and making sure our customer's have the best user experience with our products. In addition, you will be interacting with internal and external teams to train them on our products. With customers in over 155 countries, we are a fast-growing marketplace for music, movies, TV shows, books and, of course, apps. Come join us!
- 5+ years of QA experience, with a consistent track record detecting and writing bug reports
- 3+ years of QA Automation & Testing experience on Client side applications.
- Experience in automating API’s is a plus.
- Experience working with OS X and iOS platforms
- Flexible and able to adapt to rapidly changing requirements
- Proven ability to partner and communicate multi-functionally, and to seek out information when required
- Able to work independently
- Comfortable with command-line interfaces, some exposure to shell scripts and UNIX.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to autonomously solve problems, as well as collaborate with your team
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Positive attitude and strong interest in learning new systems and skills
You are responsible for Testing and Automating client application and qualification of the App review Tool and Client side applications. You have experience testing client-server interactions should also be a core as well as the ability to access and interpret system and application level logs. We seek a strong individual contributor that can work on projects independently and collaborate with multi-functional teams in addition to working with engineering teams to debug and reproduce issues. You are dynamic and prepared to test and regress a high volume of changes on a day-to-day basis. Strong bug reporting skills and ability to communicate clearly with developers are a must. - In this role, you will be responsible for planning, designing, maintaining and executing test cases with minimal direction. - Automating the client side application and maintain as we keep adding new features. - Take ownership of a components assigned and make sure it’s delivered with high quality. - Work closely with various product owners. - You can juggle a wide variety of work you're doing that will rely on your talent for handling priorities and communicating progress and risk effectively and systematically. - Strong attention to details. - Good time-management skills.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or similar work experience