Movie Marketing Lead - Apple Video
Culver City, California, United States
The Movies Marketing Lead will drive strategy, execution and measurement of VOD and EST movies marketing campaigns for the Apple TV app across new release and catalog. This role will collaborate with internal business teams, cross-functional marketing teams and movie studio partners.
- 8+ years relevant home entertainment film studio marketing with VOD & EST digital distribution background
- Strong strategic and analytical background
- Proven track record of launching omni-channel marketing campaigns
- Deep industry understanding of distribution windows across theatrical & home entertainment
- Experience developing & coordinating budgets & timelines across cross-functional groups
- Self-starter who can navigate across multiple executive stakeholders & teams
- A passion for all things entertainment
The Movie Marketing Lead goals will include: - Maintaining, developing and executing, programs and campaigns that will bring new customers to the Apple TV app - Increase sales, market share, and general consumer and fan awareness - Establish and drive campaign optimization through tracking and analysis of KPIs You are a film expert on the Apple TV app marketing team — collaborating with team members responsible for customer acquisition and retention programs, sales, partner marketing, advertising, online and affiliate marketing, email and social marketing, and product management for the Apple TV app. As such, you will carry out integrated campaigns with studios utilizing and improving the existing tool suite including co-funded advertising programs, strategic partnerships, filmmaker events, custom codes, etc., while implementing Apple identity standards and goals across all network/studio channels. This also includes identifying, socializing, and stewarding to completion new strategies and aspects of programs with and across the Apple Services organization.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree required with strong analytical background.