Senior FPGA Designer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Apple Display Silicon Team is looking for an FPGA lead design engineer to join us in bringing new display technologies to Apple products. This is a great opportunity for a hands-on developer with a broad skill set who is willing to cover a range of roles and responsibilities related to FPGA development to enable our most advanced display technologies.
- >7 years hands on experience developing large FPGA designs using Xilinx FPGAs
- Proficiency in RTL Coding, FPGA targeting, Verification, Debugging and Deployment
- Knowledge of specialized FPGA resources and customizing/optimizing for FPGAs
- Proficiency in Verilog required, System Verilog required
- Proficiency in Python preferred
- Proficiency with Verification Methodologies, Environments and Best Practices.
- Understand and specify board level Requirements for FPGAs.
- Experience with hardware interfaces such as I2C, SPI, and USB
- Strong verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- Scripting and Automation skills are a plus.
- Experience with FW development (C/C++) is preferred
- Experience with OS & SW-HW interfaces is a plus
- Knowlege of image processing and pixel manipulation algorithms is a plus.
- Knowlege of release and configuration processes is a plus.
- Leadership experience is a plus
- Help define processes with justifications for decisions - Help improve flows for efficiency, correctness and robustness - Interface with cross functional teams and understand requirements. - Architect solutions using existing IP and creative solutions - Plan for (and also perform) design, verification and support activities. - Articulate architecture choices and project progress - Coordinate requests from multiple teams to deliver projects on time. - Foster an open inclusive friendly environment.
Education & Experience
BS EE/CE/CS required. MS preferred