Manager, Brand Communications
Miami, Florida, United States
Latin American (ALAC) Marcom is part of the global Marketing Communications team at Apple who are responsible for all consumer facing communications. This includes advertising, apple.com, direct marketing, Apple retail, channel, video, and partner communications. We are producers, writers, designers, traffic and production managers; all driving towards creating the world's best marketing communications. We strive for excellence where no detail is overlooked and where the customer experience is paramount. We never compromise in our pursuit of great work. We are looking for a Senior marketing communications professional to help ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications in support of Apple’s business goals and address the critical challenges and opportunities for Apple in the region. This is a new leadership role within ALAC Marcom, you will join an established team of Brand Managers, Producers and Creatives who work across the Marcom functional teams (Apple Retail, Advertising, Channel, Interactive and Production) to help lead, develop, and execute integrated marketing communications efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!
- 13 to 15 years experience working in marketing communications focusing on consumer products in a creative agency or client side.
- You can partner closely with Product Marketing, executives, and internal partners to act as a key point of contact and integration for strategic product positioning and integration of marketing plans.
- You are able to provide leadership to a team of brand managers, creative directors, producers, and strategists to plan, manage, and execute marketing communications efforts. You have experience managing and leading a team.
- Experience supporting, understanding, and improving the creative process while balancing the needs of a creatively driven organization with an analytical and disclosed approach to marketing.
- You use good judgment to prioritize and make effective decisions for product categories based on the goals of the product group.
- You can establish trust, credibility, and influence across multiple partners in a highly matrixed organization.
- Great writing skills, visual story-telling skills, and presentation skills.
- You are resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy, a positive attitude, and the ability to contribute in a team environment.
- You are proactive, flexible, and have strong communication and leadership skills.
- Proficient in English, Spanish and/or Portuguese.
- Travel into the region and to California is extensive.
This role will have Brand Manager responsibilities for one or more product categories in addition to leading and developing an existing team of Brand Managers, working cross-functionally with other teams (PM, PR, Sales, Services, Finance) to establish clear objectives and opportunities for growth in the region. Lead and drive the strategic development and execution of integrated marketing communications, and provide leadership for all deliverables for product communications. Work collaboratively with a team of Creative Directors, Producers, Writers, Designers, and Planners, and work across the Marcom functional groups, including Interactive, Advertising, Retail, Channel, and 3D. Central role in communicating with Cupertino (WW HQ) Brand and Functional teams. Lead within the product group to provide creative solutions across many categories, including product launch support, seasonal campaigns, roadmap planning, and development of local initiatives that help solve business problems. Collaborate cross-functionally with other Apple LATAM (Product Marketing, PR, Education, Sales and Finance) to identify local business opportunities and align on strategic initiatives as part of the annual marketing planning process. Collaborate with the Project Managers, Advertising Managers, and WW Brand Manager/Functional teams to create amazing marketing communications work.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree is preferred.