Software Technical Sourcer
Austin, Texas, United States
Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? The main aim of Apple’s Sourcing team is to search the world for unique talent and to sustain Apple as the most innovative company in the world. We strive to make Apple the most diverse by being open to all people, all backgrounds, and all perspectives. Join the team and help hire the extraordinary talent that make extraordinary products. You will have the opportunity to identify key talent to help shape and support our products. You will be responsible for identifying talent to join Apple across our various businesses. This will be achieved by creating effective sourcing strategies, building lasting relationships with potential candidates, providing high level customer service and securing talent in a growingly competitive market. Successful individuals will have experience and an interest in sourcing/ recruitment within a high volume, fast paced work environment.
- Background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to find talent
- Experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Sourcing or Coordination experience within one or more of the following fields: software, firmware, mechanical, hardware, chip/circuit design, graphics software/hardware, platform architecture or process engineering candidates.
- Ability to dive into the details with meticulous organization and prioritization
As a Sourcer at Apple, your main goal is to identify, assess, and bring top talent to Apple. You will be a strategic partner for the business you support, and a compelling ambassador of Apple. You will guide hiring managers and candidates through Apple’s selection process, and maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at large. This position is technically focused so experience with leading-edge software and/or hardware products is important.
Education & Experience
BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.